Wilo-CronoBloc-BL - Ideal for transporting particularly large quantities of water
The new glanded monobloc pump is characterised by a wide range of versions, making it an all-rounder for water transport in most diverse applications with its standard dimensions. This includes buildings where high delivery heads need to be negotiated – for example in high-rise buildings.
Its low life cycle cost is the result of optimised hydraulic efficiencies combined with corrosion-resistant cataphoretic coatings, which ensure a particularly economical and long service life.
Easy installation due to standard pump support feet and optional supporting blocks.
A new “back pull-out” construction in connection with a cartridge mechanical seal greatly simplify the maintenance of large pump types.
- Energy-saving due to state-of-the-art pump hydraulics and the use of IE3 motors
- Usable in most diverse applications globally thanks to different impeller materials, several motor options as well as different mechanical seals
- Easy installation due to standard pump support feet and optional supporting blocks
- Easy maintenance and user-friendly design with “back pull-out” design and cartridge mechanical seal for large pump types
- Cataphoretic coating of all cast iron components ensures high resistance to corrosion and long service life
We would be happy to help you.
You have questions, a problem or require information? With just one phone call we can provide you with help and advice. Find the right contact person quickly.
T +44 (0) 1283 523000
F +44 (0) 1283 523099